The Pearl River Gun Club is a private organization with limited membership whose purposes are as follows:
- To promote and foster the lawful and prudent use of firearms among the citizens of Rockland County.
- To provide and maintain, for the use and enjoyment of its membership, a safe and competitive firearms range facility under the rules and auspices of the National Rifle Association.
- To create, maintain and participate in competitive firearms events under the rules and auspices of the National Rifle Association.
- To foster and promote firearms training and safety courses among its members and the community at large.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge among members for the purpose of educating the membership as to safe, lawful and effective use of firearms.
- To encourage, foster and promote firearms competition and safety among the youth of the community.
2013 Youth Day Expo Photo Gallery
United Sportsmen Association Outdoor Expo, September 26, 2015
2015 Youth Day Expo Flyer, September 27, 2015