The Pearl River Gun Club is a private organization with limited membership whose purposes are as follows:
- To promote and foster the lawful and prudent use of firearms among the citizens of Rockland County.
- To provide and maintain, for the use and enjoyment of its membership, a safe and competitive firearms range facility under the rules and auspices of the National Rifle Association.
- To create, maintain and participate in competitive firearms events under the rules and auspices of the National Rifle Association.
- To foster and promote firearms training and safety courses among its members and the community at large.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge among members for the purpose of educating the membership as to safe, lawful and effective use of firearms.
- To encourage, foster and promote firearms competition and safety among the youth of the community.
2013 Youth Day Expo Photo Gallery
2016 Youth Day Expo Flyer, October 2, 2016